BitNami Cloud Hosting Now Available!
After several months in private beta, we’re excited to announce that BitNami Cloud Hosting is now available! BitNami Cloud Hosting simplifies the process of deploying and managing open source and other applications in the cloud.
BitNami Cloud Hosting offers:
- One-click Application Deployment: Launch servers with one or more applications or development stacks from the BitNami library in one click. Currently available applications include: SugarCRM, Alfresco, JasperServer, Drupal, Wordpress and many others. You can view a list at: http://bitnami.org/cloud/apps
- Automatic Backups and One Click Server Restores: BitNami Cloud Hosting offers automated backups that can be scheduled to occur hourly, daily or weekly. Backups and not just for the application data, but the whole machine, so configuration and other data is also preserved. This allows for entire servers to be restored in one click. Backups are incremental, which keeps costs low while ensuring that servers can be restored from any point in time.
- Server Scaling: Change the size of a server as needed with the click of a button.
- Server Scheduling: Set a schedule for servers to automatically start and stop, reducing computing costs.
- Automatic Monitoring: BitNami Cloud Hosting provides automatic monitoring out of the box.
- Multi-Account Management: The BitNami Cloud Hosting control panel enables you to manage applications deployed across several cloud accounts.
All BitNami Cloud Hosting users will receive a 30 day free trial (no credit card required), but if you sign up for and activate your account BY THIS FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 11th, you will get 3 months of free service on a basic account! Combined with the free tier from Amazon, this means you can get 3 months of cloud hosting for your BitNami applications for free.
Feb 07, 2011 | Tags: Apache HTTP Server, AWS, Blog, Bug Tracking, Business Intelligence, Cloud, CMS, Collaboration, CRM, e-Commerce, ECM, eLearning, Help Desk, Hosting, Infrastructure, Java, MySQL, Photo Sharing, PHP, Planning, Portal Server, Project Management, Ruby on Rails, Wiki
Digg This Story
Join Our BitNami Group
Follow Us On Twitter Add to delicious Stumble It!