- Create AWS Account
- BitNami Amazon Machine Images
- How to install Ubuntu Desktop on EC2 EBS
- How to install VMWare tools on BitNami Virtual Appliances
- Tutorial: Rubystack Deployment Alternatives
- How-To Video: Launching BitNami Virtual Appliances
- How to Install Multiple Joomla! Sites on One BitNami Stack
- How to backup and update the BitNami Redmine Stack
- Tutorial for Deploying BitNami Stacks on Amazon EC2
- How to install and make public any BitNami Stack
- BitNami Modules. As an user... I want integration
- How to install services on OSX
- How To Install Services on Linux
- Installing RubyStack
- From InstantRails to RubyStack
- Rolling on Rails With RubyStack
Tutorial for Deploying BitNami Stacks on Amazon EC2
Andy McCaskey from SDR News gave a great presentation on deploying BitNami AMIs to Amazon EC2. It is on the New Tech Podcast Roundtable podcast, but also includes slides and a demo. Click here to view the presentation.
Thanks, Andy, for showing how easy it is to work with BitNami Stacks on EC2!
Aug 31, 2009 | Tags:
Digg This Story
Join Our BitNami Group
Follow Us On Twitter Add to delicious Stumble It!