Bitnami Cloud Hosting provides an easy to use interface for deploying and managing for servers on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud. It automates server management tasks so you can spend more time working on your application and less time worrying about making sure that you have backups or figuring out how to resize or clone servers.View a Demo
With Bitnami Cloud Hosting, you get:
- Simple Server and App Configuration: When deploying new servers, Bitnami
provides simple UI that allows you to add multiple applications to a server, select
your server and disk size and much more. You can have a new, fully customized
cloud server up and running in minutes!
- Automatic Backups: Set an automatic backup schedule and you will never have to
worry about having an up-to-date copy of your server that can be restored in 1 click.
- Built-in Monitoring: Servers in Bitnami Cloud Hosting are automatically monitored
so you can see how your server is performing and identify potential issues before they turn into problems.
- Cost Estimates: Avoid surprises with Bitnami's cost estimating functionality, which help you forecast your current deployment monthly cost.
- One-click Resizing: Change the size of your server and filesystem with one click as your needs change.
- Backup Management: Set our backup management policy to automatically delete
old backups, reducing your costs by getting rid of backups you no longer need.
- Multi-Account Management: Manage multiple servers across multiple AWS
accounts from one user interface. Use Bitnami's restore feature to clone or move
servers across AWS accounts and availability zones.
Get started with our free developer account! Just follow these 3 easy steps to import your existing Bitnami AWS servers, or use the sign up button below to launch new servers customized from scratch.