- Create AWS Account
- BitNami Amazon Machine Images
- How to install Ubuntu Desktop on EC2 EBS
- How to install VMWare tools on BitNami Virtual Appliances
- Tutorial: Rubystack Deployment Alternatives
- How-To Video: Launching BitNami Virtual Appliances
- How to Install Multiple Joomla! Sites on One BitNami Stack
- How to backup and update the BitNami Redmine Stack
- Tutorial for Deploying BitNami Stacks on Amazon EC2
- How to install and make public any BitNami Stack
- BitNami Modules. As an user... I want integration
- How to install services on OSX
- How To Install Services on Linux
- Installing RubyStack
- From InstantRails to RubyStack
- Rolling on Rails With RubyStack
How To Create AWS Account
- Go to http://aws.amazon.com.
Click Create an AWS Account.
Fill in the form with your email address and new password. Do not forget to select "I am a new user" option.
Type your email address once again and click Create account.
Fill in your Contact information and click Continue.
Your new AWS account was created.
Go to your AWS account page.
Please visit Payment Method section and add your credit card to be able to use Amazon Web Services.
Security Credentials section shows your AWS Account ID, Access Key ID and Secret Access Key. Write it down somewhere, we will need it later.
Once you have set up your Amazon Web Services account, you are ready to launch a BitNami Stack on Amazon.