We are pleased to announce new BitNami Stacks for Moodle 2.0, the latest stable release of Moodle. This new release has several major new features:
- Community hubs, a directory of courses for public use or private communities.
- Repository support which allows Moodle to integrate with external repositories of content like Alfresco, Amazon S3, YouTube among others.
- Portofio support, so now modules can export their data to external systems.
- Course completion and prerequisites.
- Conditional activites.
- Web services support for administrative systems or mobile clients.
- Integration with plagiarism prevention tool such as Turnitin.
It also includes a lot of internal improvements in the existing core features.
You can download a simple native installer for your machine, use a Virtual Appliance to deploy it in your favourite virtualization platform or deploy it in the Amazon cloud easily. Try it today at http://bitnami.org/stack/moodle