We are happy to announce a new release of BitNami RubyStack. This version includes significant improvements:
- Updated Ruby to the latest stable version 1.8.7-p334. If you want to use Ruby 1.9 and Rails 3 you can download the 2.1-1-dev version of RubyStack.
- Updated Rails to 2.3.11.
- Updated Nginx to 1.0.2
- Phusion Passenger 3.0.7 with Apache and Nginx modules for Linux
- Updated Git to 1.7.4
- Updated PHP 5.3.6 for BitNami modules which requires PHP
- Updated phpMyAdmin to 3.3.10
- Updated gems to latest stable versions
In addition to that, we have updated the Redmine module to be installed on top of this RubyStack. We have also written a complete guide to integrate advanced management with Subversion that you can find at BitNami Wiki.
The Tracks application has also been updated to the new 2.0 version which includes a lot of new features.