LICENSE AGREEMENT BITNAMI (TM)
This agreement governs the download, installation or use of the Software (as defined below) and any updates to the Software, regardless of the delivery mechanism. The Software is a collective work under U.S. Copyright Law. Subject to the following terms, Bitnami grants to the user ("User") a license to this collective work pursuant to the Apache License version 2.0. By downloading, installing or using the Software, User agrees to the terms of this agreement.
- THE SOFTWARE. Bitnami (the "Software") is a modular open source distribution consisting of hundreds of software components. The end user license agreement for each component is located in the component's source code. With the exception of certain image files containing the Bitnami trademark identified in Section 2 below, the license terms for the components permit User to copy and redistribute the component. With the potential exception of certain files and third-party components, the license terms for the components permit User to copy, modify and redistribute the component, in both source code and binary code forms. This agreement does not limit User's rights under, or grant User rights that supersede, the license terms of any particular component.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. The Software and each of its components, including the source code, documentation, appearance, structure and organization are copyrighted by Bitnami and others and are protected under copyright and other laws. Title to the Software and any component, or to any copy, modification, or merged portion shall remain with the aforementioned, subject to the applicable license. The "Bitnami" trademark is a trademark of BitRock, Inc. ("BitRock") in the U.S. and other countries and is used by permission. This agreement permits User to distribute unmodified copies of Software using the Bitnami trademark on the condition that User follows Bitnami's trademark guidelines located at https://bitnami.com/legal. User must abide by these trademark guidelines when distributing the Software, regardless of whether the Software has been modified. If User modifies the Software, then User must replace all images containing the "Bitnami" trademark.
- LIMITED WARRANTY. Except as specifically stated in this agreement or a license for a particular component, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, THE SOFTWARE AND THE COMPONENTS ARE PROVIDED AND LICENSED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. BitRock does not warrant that the functions contained in the Software will meet User's requirements or that the operation of the Software will be entirely error free or appear precisely as described in the accompanying documentation. USE OF THE SOFTWARE IS AT USER'S OWN RISK.
- LIMITATION OF REMEDIES AND LIABILITY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, BITROCK WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO USER FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS OR LOST SAVINGS ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF BITROCK HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- EXPORT CONTROL. By downloading Bitnami software, you acknowledge that you understand all of the following: Bitnami software and technical information may be subject to the U.S. Export Administration Regulations (the "EAR") and other U.S. and foreign laws and may not be exported, re-exported or transferred (a) to any country listed in Country Group E:1 in Supplement No. 1 to part 740 of the EAR (currently, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan & Syria); (b) to any prohibited destination or to any end user who has been prohibited from participating in U.S. export transactions by any federal agency of the U.S. government; or (c) for use in connection with the design, development or production of nuclear, chemical or biological weapons, or rocket systems, space launch vehicles, or sounding rockets, or unmanned air vehicle systems. You may not download Bitnami software or technical information if you are located in one of these countries or otherwise subject to these restrictions. You may not provide Bitnami software or technical information to individuals or entities located in one of these countries or otherwise subject to these restrictions. You are also responsible for compliance with foreign law requirements applicable to the import, export and use of Bitnami software and technical information.
- GENERAL. If any provision of this agreement is held to be unenforceable, that shall not affect the enforceability of the remaining provisions. This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of North Carolina and of the United States, without regard to any conflict of laws provisions, except that the United Nations Convention on the International Sale of Goods shall not apply.
All rights reserved. "BitRock" and "Bitnami" are trademarks of BitRock, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.