This forum is no longer active. Please post your questions to our new community site

Forums Alfresco

Apache 404 Error when traying to log in. Windows 3.3 Stack

Subscribe to Apache 404 Error when traying to log in. Windows 3.3 Stack 6 post(s), 3 voice(s)

I’m installing the Alfresco Stack 3.3 on Windows Server 2003 and everything looks fine.
The installation process runs smoothly, the only issue was that y have to make the installation on C:/Alfresco because the program does not let me install on C:/ Program Files/Alfresco because there’s a space on the folder route.
The error that the browser is giving me is the apache 404 error… I have tried installing on several machines and the same error ocurr.

This is the text on the Browser when I go to the address http://127.0.0.1:8080/alfresco

HTTP Status 404 -

type Status report

description The requested resource () is not available.

Avatar victoria Administrator 134 post(s)

Hi,

Thanks for reporting this. We will take a look at this issue.

Avatar victoria Administrator 134 post(s)

Hi,

We are working on fixing this. In the meantime, could you try the following?

- Stop services: Go to Windows Start Menu —> Programs —> BitNami Alfresco Stack —> BitNami Alfresco Stack Service —> Stop BitNami Alfresco Stack service.
- Remove folders: C:\Alfresco\apache-tomcat\webapps\alfresco, C:\Alfresco\apache-tomcat\webapps\share and C:\Alfresco\apache-tomcat\work\Catalina\localhost
- Start the services: Go to Windows Start Menu —> Programs —> BitNami Alfresco Stack —> BitNami Alfresco Stack Service —> Start BitNami Alfresco Stack service.

I think my issue is related. I can get the 3.3 image to run for a brief moment before it dies. A snipet of my log is below. Alfresco is throwing an exception when shutting down each of the subsystems and then finally dies. The exception below is repeated for googledocs, email, synchronization, fileServers, ooDirect, and others.

10:03:17,147 INFO [org.alfresco.repo.management.subsystems.ChildApplicationContextFactory] Stopping ‘wcm_deployment_receiver’ subsystem, ID: [wcm_deployment_receiver, default]
10:03:17,151 ERROR [org.alfresco.repo.management.subsystems.ChildApplicationContextFactory$ChildApplicationContext] Exception thrown from ApplicationListener handling ContextClosedEvent
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationNotAllowedException: Error creating bean with name ‘wcm_deployment_receiver’: Singleton bean creation not allowed while the singletons of this factory are in destruction (Do not request a bean from a BeanFactory in a destroy method implementation!)
………
10:03:17,227 INFO [org.alfresco.repo.management.subsystems.ChildApplicationContextFactory] Stopped ‘wcm_deployment_receiver’ subsystem, ID: [wcm_deployment_receiver, default]
10:03:17,557 INFO [org.alfresco.repo.management.subsystems.ChildApplicationContextFactory] Stopping ‘googledocs’ subsystem, ID: [googledocs, default]
10:03:17,559 ERROR [org.alfresco.repo.management.subsystems.ChildApplicationContextFactory$ChildApplicationContext] Exception thrown from ApplicationListener handling ContextClosedEvent
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationNotAllowedException: Error creating bean with name ‘googledocs’: Singleton bean creation not allowed while the singletons of this factory are in destruction (Do not request a bean from a BeanFactory in a destroy method implementation!)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:209)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:287)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:193)
at org.springframework.context.event.AbstractApplicationEventMulticaster.getApplicationListeners(AbstractApplicationEventMulticaster.java:132)
at org.springframework.context.event.SimpleApplicationEventMulticaster.multicastEvent(SimpleApplicationEventMulticaster.java:86)
at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.publishEvent(AbstractApplicationContext.java:294)
at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.publishEvent(AbstractApplicationContext.java:296)
at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.doClose(AbstractApplicationContext.java:943)
at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.close(AbstractApplicationContext.java:917)
at org.alfresco.repo.management.subsystems.ChildApplicationContextFactory$ApplicationContextState.stop(ChildApplicationContextFactory.java:642)

Should have mentioned that I was running the Ubuntu Lucid10.04 – Alfresco 3.3 stack….

Forums Alfresco