About Mattermost Team Edition packaged by Bitnami
Mattermost Team Edition packaged by Bitnami empowers organizations to achieve their highest priorities through secure, modern communication: an open source workplace messaging solution for teams across web, mobile and PC with archiving, search, and integration with hundreds of third party applications. Thousands of organizations use Mattermost around the world in 11 languages. Mattermost is highly extensible, connecting to hundreds of public cloud services via Zapier, and integrates with any system using webhooks, RESTful APIs and language-specific drivers.
Key features of Mattermost Team Edition include
- One-to-one and group messaging, file sharing, and unlimited search history
- Advanced communication features including markdown support, threaded messaging, custom emoji, and emoji reactions
- Ability to connect to mobile apps in iTunes and Google Play, or to compile your own mobile apps from provided source code
- Ability to connect to desktop apps for Windows, Mac and Linux
- Highly customizable third party bots, integrations and command line tools
- Languages include English, Chinese (Simplified & Traditional), Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Easily scales from dozens to hundreds of users
- Supports upgrade to Mattermost Enterprise Edition with advanced security, configuration and scalability benefits. Learn more at https://mattermost.com
More on Mattermost Team Edition packaged by Bitnami
The Bitnami Mattermost Team Edition Stack is a fully-featured team messaging solution suited to organizations that need to communicate quickly and effectively across web, PC and mobile.
Why use Mattermost Team Edition packaged by Bitnami?
- Consistent between platforms
If you work for a large business, looking to use Mattermost Team Edition packaged by Bitnami in production environments, please check out VMware Application Catalog, the enterprise edition of Bitnami Application Catalog.