Bitnami packages a wide range of software applications and supporting software. While much of the software packaged by Bitnami is open source, some applications are commercial and only limited-time trial versions are made available via Bitnami. In both cases, Bitnami software packages include trademarks that are the property of their respective owners and are made available under various trademark and licensing policies. You will need to reference those individual policies regarding the use of any trademarks contained within Bitnami packages.
- You can download, install, deploy in the cloud and use Bitnami application packages and development stacks ("Bitnami Stacks") free of charge, except in the case of commercial applications, which are clearly identified as such.
- You can modify Bitnami Stacks for personal or internal commercial use.
- You can redistribute Bitnami Stacks, but only where there have been no modifications to them.
- You can use our copyright, patent and design materials in accordance with this IPRights Policy.
- You can be confident and can trust in the consistency of the Bitnami experience.
- You can rely on the standard expected of Bitnami.
Your use of Bitnami
- You can download, deploy and use Bitnami open source Stacks for free. Unless otherwise indicated, Bitnami Stacks are freely available to all users for personal, or in the case of organizations, internal use. Bitnami Stacks are provided for this use without warranty. All implied warranties are disclaimed to the fullest extent permitted at law.
- You can modify Bitnami Stacks for personal or internal use. You can make changes to Bitnami Stacks for your own personal use or for your organization's own internal use.
- You can redistribute Bitnami Stacks, but only where there have been no modifications to them. You can redistribute Bitnami Stacks in their unmodified form, complete with the installer images and packages provided by Bitnami (this includes the publication or launch of virtual machine images).
Any redistribution of modified versions of Bitnami must be approved, certified or provided by Bitnami if you are going to associate it with the Trademarks. Otherwise you must remove and replace the Trademarks and will need to recompile the source code to create your own binaries. This does not affect your rights under any open source license applicable to any of the components of Bitnami. If you need us to approve, certify or provide modified versions for redistribution you will require a license agreement from Bitnami, for which you may be required to pay. For further information, please contact us (as set out below).
We do not recommend using modified versions of Bitnami which are not modified in accordance with this IPRights Policy. Modified versions may be corrupted and users of such modified systems or images may find them to be inconsistent with the updates published by Bitnami to its users. If they use the Trademarks, they are in contravention of this IPRights Policy. Bitnami cannot guarantee the performance of such modified versions.
Your use of our trademarks
Bitnami's Trademarks include: Bitnami, BitRock
- You can use the Trademarks, in accordance with Bitnami's brand guidelines, with Bitnami's permission in writing. If you require a Trademark license, please contact us (as set out below).
- You will require Bitnami's permission to use: (i) any mark ending with the letters BITNAMI that is sufficiently similar to the Trademarks or any other confusingly similar mark, and (ii) any Trademark in a domain name or URL or for merchandising purposes.
- You cannot use the Trademarks in software titles. If you are producing software for use with or on Bitnami you may reference Bitnami, but must avoid: (i) any implication of endorsement, or (ii) any attempt to unfairly or confusingly capitalize on the goodwill of Bitnami or Bitnami.
- You can use the Trademarks in discussion, commentary, criticism or parody, provided that you do not imply endorsement by Bitnami.
- You can write articles, create websites, blogs or talk about Bitnami, provided that it is clear that you are in no way speaking for or on behalf of Bitnami and that you do not imply endorsement by Bitnami.
Bitnami reserves the right to review all use of Bitnami's Trademarks and to object to any use that appears outside of this IPRights Policy.
Your use of our copyright, patent and design materials
- You can only use Bitnami's copyright materials in accordance with the copyright licences therein and this IPRights Policy.
- You cannot use Bitnami's patented materials without our permission.
The installer and system images, together with Bitnami packages and binary files, are in many cases copyright of Bitnami (which copyright may be distinct from the copyright in the individual components therein) and can only be used in accordance with the copyright licenses therein and this IPRights Policy.
Trade dress and look and feel
Bitnami owns intellectual property rights in the trade dress and look and feel of Bitnami (including the Bitnami Cloud Hosting interface), along with various themes and components that may include unregistered design rights, registered design rights and design patents. Your use of Bitnami is subject to these rights.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- if you have any questions or would like further information on our IPRights Policy, Bitnami or Bitnami IP;
- if you would like permission from Bitnami to use Bitnami IP;
- if you require a licence agreement; or
- to report a breach of our IPRights Policy.
Please note that due to the volume of mail we receive, it may take up to a week to process your request.
We may make changes to this IPRights Policy from time to time. Please check this IPRights Policy from time to time to ensure that you are in compliance.
Lines of Credit
- Amazon Web Services is a registered trademark of Amazon and its affiliates.
- Google Cloud Platform is a registered trademark of Google and its affiliates.
- Oracle Cloud Platform is a registered trademark of Oracle and its affiliates.
- Microsoft Azure is a registered trademark of Microsoft and its affiliates.
- Open Telekom Cloud is a registered trademark of Open Telekom and its affiliates.
- Huawei is a registered trademark of Hauwei and its affiliates.
- Varnish is a registered trademark of Varnish Software AB and its affiliates.
- Artifactory is a registered trademark of JFrog and its affiliates.
- Wildfly is a registered trademark of Redhat and its affiliates.
- All trademarks are property of their respective owners.