About Bitnami ReportServer Enterprise Stack
The Bitnami ReportServer Enterprise Stack provides a one-click install solution for ReportServer Enterprise. Download installers and virtual machines, or run your own reportserver enterprise server in the cloud.
ReportServer Enterprise Edition is the enterprise version of the open source business intelligence platform ReportServer. Being based on ReportServer it offers a unique variety of powerful reporting engines and analysis tools. The enterprise edition extends these by integrating SAP Crystal as well as adding pivot and templating capabilities to the Dynamic List. Furthermore powerful scripting and customization capabilities allow to extend ReportServer to fit your needs and your IT environment.
The Bitnami ReportServer package provides a free 45-day free trial of ReportServer Enterprise Edition. To learn more about ReportServer Enterprise plans and licensing visit the ReportServer Enterprise website.
Key features of ReportServer Enterprise include
- Unified interface to multiple reporting engines, including Jasper, Eclipse Birt and Crystal Reports®.
- Powerful ad-hoc analytics components.
- Support for interactive, multi-dimensional analytics with OLAP and Mondrian.
- Support for multiple output formats, including Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, PDF and XML.
- Unlimited, freely-configurable dashboards per user.
- Fine-grained access control with groups, ACLs and user variables.
- Support for various authentication mechanisms such as LDAP or SSO.
- Extensible via scripting.
- Fully theme-able.
More on ReportServer Enterprise
ReportServer Enterprise Edition comes with powerful ad-hoc analysis tools including support for OLAP and pixel-perfect reporting. ReportServer Enterprise also comes with a wide range of management tools for large installations, with scripting capabilities that allow you to integrate it into almost any environment.
Why use the Bitnami ReportServer Enterprise Stack?
- Consistent between platforms
- Free to try