Full Control of your Kubernetes Cluster with Kubeapps and Bitnami Kubernetes Production Runtime (BKPR)
Trusted Applications for your Users
Deploy applications in your cluster using the built-in catalog, or replace it with your own chart repository.
A Web-Based UI for Kubernetes
Deploy and manage applications in your Kubernetes cluster from a single user interface.
Cluster Features for your Application
A vendor-neutral set of Kubernetes services for production workloads in Kubernetes: logging, monitoring, and HTTP ingress.
High-Level Infrastructure Services
All the components you need for a high-availability production cluster integrated and up-to-date.
How Kubeapps and BKPR Combine to Give you a Seamless Kubernetes-Production Experience
- Deploy apps from public or private chart repositories
- Limit access according to the RBAC Objects defined in your charts
- Upgrade, manage, and delete deployed applications from a single UI
- Provision external services and available service brokers in Kubernetes
- Monitoring with Prometheus and Cert-Manager
- Logging with Elasticsearch, Kibana and Fluentd
- HTTPS ingress with Nginx, ExternalDNS, Cert-Manager and oauth2_proxy
- Available for Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE) and Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)
Bitnami maintains a set of updated and tested charts approved by the community
Bitnami Helm charts incorporate all Bitnami Kubernetes Runtime Production features: logging, monitoring, and HTTP ingress. Browse them in the Kubeapps Catalog or clone the repository to deploy them on your Kubernetes cluster.