Deploy trusted applications in a high-availability production cluster with Kubeapps and Bitnami Kubernetes Production Runtime (BKPR)
Production-level infrastructure services
Install a vendor-neutral set of Kubernetes services for production workloads in Kubernetes using BKPR: logging, monitoring, and HTTP ingress.
Fill the gap
Get your newly deployed empty Kubernetes cluster ready for production easily with BKPR.
Trusted Applications for your Users
Deploy applications in your cluster using the Kubeapps built-in catalog, or replace it with your own chart repository.
A Web-Based UI for Kubernetes applications
Deploy and manage applications in your Kubernetes cluster with Kubeapps from a single user interface.
How Kubeapps and BKPR Combine to Give you a Seamless Kubernetes-Production Experience
- Monitoring with Prometheus and Graphana
- Logging with Elasticsearch, Kibana and Fluentd
- HTTPS ingress with Nginx, ExternalDNS, Cert-Manager and oauth2_proxy
- Available for Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE) and Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)
- Deploy apps from public or private chart repositories
- Limit access according to the RBAC Objects defined in your charts
- Upgrade, manage, and delete deployed applications from a single UI
- Provision external services and available service brokers in Kubernetes
Bitnami maintains a set of updated and tested charts approved by the community
Bitnami Helm charts are ready to be deployed on Bitnami Kubernetes Production Runtime. Get production-level infrastructure services for your cluster: logging, monitoring, and HTTP ingress. Browse them in the Kubeapps Catalog or clone the repository to deploy them on your Kubernetes cluster.