Code Dx®, now with Dynamic Analysis, brings together static and dynamic code analysis so you can quickly find and manage vulnerabilities in the code you write, in the languages you use, at a price you can afford. By consolidating the results of hybrid application testing techniques—static, dynamic, third-party library analyses, manual code review—Code Dx helps find the most severe and exploitable vulnerabilities first. Its software vulnerability management system dramatically accelerates the vulnerability discovery and remediation process. This increases the enterprise security where it’s deployed and decreases the liability of the developer organization.
The Bitnami Code Dx Stack includes a free 30-day trial of Code Dx Standard Edition for up to 3 users. To learn more about Code Dx plans and licensing visit the Code Dx website.
More on Code Dx
Most computer security incidents can be traced back to vulnerabilities in software that were inadvertently put there when the code was developed. Attackers find and exploit such weaknesses as a means to attack an organization’s applications. Before you deploy another application, you must test its security to discover any vulnerabilities that put your organization’s data and reputation at risk. Then you need to manage the thousands of vulnerabilities you will inevitably find so you can fix the most important ones first. The Code Dx system helps you easily and affordably triage and prioritize the vulnerabilities based on industry standards, assign them for remediation, track progress, and report results.
Key features of Code Dx include
- Configures and runs many bundled static analysis tools with more than 1,500 configurable rules
- Consolidates results from SAST, DAST and manual findings
- Merges duplicate findings using its customizable correlation engine
- Filters and prioritizes the issues that matter most
- Provides developers with remediation guidance
- Generates customizable PDF, XML and CSV reports
- Pushes results to developer IDEs
- Creates JIRA issues
- Integrates with other systems using its REST API
- Standardizes findings consistently from any tool
- Supports many industry standards including CWE, OWASP Top 10, SANS Top 25 and PCI-DSS
- Integrates with Eclipse, Visual Studio, Git, Jenkins and JIRA
- Catches issues early and often by automating continuous application security
- Fits well within DevOps teams using its Jenkins and REST APIs
- Installs full stack in minutes
- Supports most commercial and open source tools; quick and easy to integrate
Why use the Bitnami Code Dx Stack?
Bitnami makes it easy to run Code Dx in the cloud, locally or virtually. The Bitnami Code Dx Stack is:
We track every release of Code Dx and update our stack shortly after it's released.
If serious security issues are discovered, we provide new versions of Code Dx as soon as possible, often within hours of the availability of a fix.
With Bitnami, you get the same software stack and configuration regardless of where you are deploying Code Dx or other Bitnami Applications. This makes it easy to migrate between different platforms.
Free to try
Code Dx is a commercial application. The Bitnami Code Dx Stack package provides a free trial of Code Dx specifically for use in a self hosted and managed environment.
With the Bitnami Code Dx Stack stack compiling, configuring and all of its dependencies are taken care of, so it works out-of-the-box.
Nobody has written a review of Bitnami Code Dx yet, why not be the first?