Mautic is open source marketing automation software. It supports campaign and lead management, social media and email marketing, advanced reporting and integration with third-party services via the included REST API.
Key features of Mautic include
- Lead management: Monitor and track leads across websites, build lead profiles and rank your leads.
- Campaign management: Organize and execute multiple campaigns from a single dashboard.
- Email marketing: Build and send email messages to lead lists using your preferred email server.
- Drip campaigns: Create advanced automated drip marketing campaigns easily with a drag-and-drop interface.
- Landing pages and forms: Develop landing pages and lead generation forms using the intuitive built-in drag-and-drop page builder.
- A/B testing: Build and test page variants, then rank and automate winners.
- Reporting: Generate flexible, sophisticated reports in graphical or tabular format.
- Integration: Connect with popular third-party services and applications, including Hubspot, Foursquare, Salesforce, SugarCRM, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Google Plus and many more, using readily available integrations.
- REST API: Extend and customize Mautic using its powerful API.
- Webhooks: Extend other services quickly by pushing Mautic information directly to them
Why use the Bitnami Mautic Stack?
Bitnami makes it easy to run Mautic in the cloud, locally or virtually. The Bitnami Mautic Stack is:
We track every release of Mautic and update our stack shortly after it's released.
If serious security issues are discovered, we provide new versions of Mautic as soon as possible, often within hours of the availability of a fix.
With Bitnami, you get the same software stack and configuration regardless of where you are deploying Mautic or other Bitnami Applications. This makes it easy to migrate between different platforms.
With the Bitnami Mautic Stack stack compiling, configuring and all of its dependencies are taken care of, so it works out-of-the-box.
Nobody has written a review of Bitnami Mautic yet, why not be the first?