Multicraft is a complete Minecraft server hosting solution and control panel. It supports any number of servers on a single panel, integrates with the most popular billing systems and features a powerful API.
The Bitnami Multicraft stack comes with a Free license for use on one server. The Free version provides a full set of features for up to 10 players on a single machine. To learn more about Multicraft plans and licensing visit the Multicraft website.
More on Multicraft
Multicraft is a complete hosting and management solution for Minecraft servers. It is highly customizable and supports integration with third-party solution providers and external applications via its extensive API.
Key features of Multicraft include
- Unified Web interface to control thousands of servers from a single dashboard
- Full-featured API for application automation and third-party integration
- Per-server management of user and player rights
- Built-in FTP server and client for simplified file transfer
- Built-in support for regular and rotating backups, world saves, server restarts, in-game messages and more
- Billing integration with Blesta, WHMCS, BoxBilling and others
- Sophisticated administrative tools to find and manage servers, send broadcasts, kick/ban players and manage users
- Easy, centralized configuration
- Customizable front-end with theming and Unicode support
- Advanced security features, including IP-based authentication, login brute-force protection, multi-level permissions and more
- Active community and professional support
Why use the Bitnami Multicraft Stack?
Bitnami makes it easy to run Multicraft in the cloud, locally or virtually. The Bitnami Multicraft Stack is:
We track every release of Multicraft and update our stack shortly after it's released.
If serious security issues are discovered, we provide new versions of Multicraft as soon as possible, often within hours of the availability of a fix.
With Bitnami, you get the same software stack and configuration regardless of where you are deploying Multicraft or other Bitnami Applications. This makes it easy to migrate between different platforms.
Free to try
Multicraft is a commercial application. The Bitnami Multicraft Stack package provides a free trial of Multicraft specifically for use in a self hosted and managed environment.
With the Bitnami Multicraft Stack stack compiling, configuring and all of its dependencies are taken care of, so it works out-of-the-box.
Nobody has written a review of Bitnami Multicraft yet, why not be the first?