About Bitnami WebMail Pro PHP Stack
WebMail Pro PHP is an enterprise-grade, browser-based interface for your existing IMAP email system. With WebMail Pro PHP, users can check and send email (including encrypted email), see emails organized in threads, categorize email into folders, and benefit from many other features. Webmail Pro PHP is optimized for enterprise-class workloads and is compatible with all popular email servers, including Microsoft Exchange, Exim, Postfix, Dovecot, Sendmail and Qmail.
The Bitnami WebMail Pro PHP Stack is a free 30-day trial of WebMail Pro PHP specifically for use in a self hosted and managed environment. To learn more about WebMail Pro PHP plans and licensing visit the WebMail Pro PHP website.
Key features of WebMail Pro PHP include
- Modern, responsive user interface
- Support for IMAP, SMTP, SSL and LDAP
- Support for IMAP quotas, multiple accounts per user and multiple domains.
- Drag-and-drop support for images and other attachments
- Thumbnail preview for images and PDF files
- Support for OpenPGP encryption
- Import and export of contacts via CSV or VCF files
- Internationalized and UTF8-compliant; right-to-left support for Hebrew and Arabic
- Extensive set of HTTP and PHP APIs for developers
- Integration with external cloud storage providers like Dropbox and Google Drive
- Compatible with Microsoft Exchange, Exim, Postfix, Dovecot, Sendmail, Qmail and many others
- Fully customizable via templates and included source code
- Professional support
More on WebMail Pro PHP
Developed by AfterLogic, WebMail Pro PHP adds a modern, device-independent user interface to enterprise email. With WebMail Pro PHP, users can read and send email from any desktop or mobile browser while also benefiting from CalDAV/CardDAV mobile sync, Sieve mail filtering, mail threading, message auto-response and auto-forward, PGP encryption and much more. WebMail Pro PHP works out-of-the-box with all popular IMAP mail servers and is optimized to support large numbers of mailboxes.
Why use the Bitnami WebMail Pro PHP Stack?
- Consistent between platforms
- Free to try