About Bitnami Kubeapps Stack
Kubeapps is a Web-based application deployment and management tool for Kubernetes clusters.
More on Kubeapps
Kubeapps allows you to:
- Browse and deploy Helm charts from chart repositories
- Inspect, upgrade and delete Helm-based applications installed in the cluster
- Add custom and private chart repositories (supports ChartMuseum and JFrog Artifactory)
- Browse and provision external services from the Service Catalog and available Service Brokers
- Connect Helm-based applications to external services with Service Catalog Bindings
- Secure authentication and authorization based on Kubernetes Role-Based Access Control
You can find more information about Kubeapps at https://kubeapps.com
Why use the Bitnami Kubeapps Stack?
- Consistent between platforms