About Bitnami Kubeapps Stack
Kubeapps is a web-based UI for launching and managing applications on Kubernetes. It allows users to deploy trusted applications and operators to control users access to the cluster.
More on Kubeapps
Kubeapps allows you to:
- Browse and deploy Helm charts from chart repositories
- Inspect, upgrade and delete Helm-based applications installed in the cluster
- Add custom and private chart repositories (supports ChartMuseum and JFrog Artifactory)
- Browse and provision external services from the Service Catalog and available Service Brokers
- Connect Helm-based applications to external services with Service Catalog Bindings
- Secure authentication and authorization based on Kubernetes Role-Based Access Control
You can find more information about Kubeapps at https://kubeapps.com
Why use the Bitnami Kubeapps Stack?
- Consistent between platforms