Shopware is an open source, PHP-based eCommerce platform that scales to meet the demands of any unique business requirements.
More on Shopware
Open, authentic, visionary – following these company values, Shopware focuses on providing its users with the most modern tools to sell online, now and in the future.
Key features of Shopware include
- Open source with complete source code on GitHub (including plugins developed in-house)
- Strong SEO capabilities
- Modular platform with wide variety of extensions/plugins to satisfy your business needs
- Intuitive use and operation, with a fast learning curve
- PHP7, Elasticsearch, open REST API and lean code basis
- Unique features for creating emotional shopping environments
- Outstanding marketing tools offered in the standard version
- Open template basis – easy to customize without coding experience
- Short time to market
- Widespread community network
- Complete documentation (developer, designer and general use)
- Responsive template with simple device allocation
- Versatile options for product presentation
- Transparent roadmap and frequent version releases
Why use the Bitnami Shopware Stack?
Bitnami makes it easy to run Shopware in the cloud, locally or virtually. The Bitnami Shopware Stack is:
We track every release of Shopware and update our stack shortly after it's released.
If serious security issues are discovered, we provide new versions of Shopware as soon as possible, often within hours of the availability of a fix.
With Bitnami, you get the same software stack and configuration regardless of where you are deploying Shopware or other Bitnami Applications. This makes it easy to migrate between different platforms.
With the Bitnami Shopware Stack stack compiling, configuring and all of its dependencies are taken care of, so it works out-of-the-box.
Reviews of Bitnami Shopware Write a Review →
I've been working with Shopware for several years now, and it's just a brilliant piece of software. Shops are easy to setup and the framework for extensions/plugins is simply brilliant, basically a developers dream.
But there is more:
Shopware is being updated frequently, and its not only stacking feature on top of each other, but they keep the core up to date as well.
Having a codebase that is kept up to date with todays standards is actually the main reason to not only go for Shopware, but stick with it for a long long time.