Trac is an enhanced wiki and issue tracking system for software development projects. It provides interfaces to Subversion and Git, an integrated Wiki and convenient reporting facilities.
Why use the Bitnami Trac Stack?
Bitnami makes it easy to run Trac in the cloud, locally or virtually. The Bitnami Trac Stack is:
We track every release of Trac and update our stack shortly after it's released.
If serious security issues are discovered, we provide new versions of Trac as soon as possible, often within hours of the availability of a fix.
With Bitnami, you get the same software stack and configuration regardless of where you are deploying Trac or other Bitnami Applications. This makes it easy to migrate between different platforms.
With the Bitnami Trac Stack stack compiling, configuring and all of its dependencies are taken care of, so it works out-of-the-box.
Reviews of Bitnami Trac Write a Review →
After struggling all day to install trac and a git server without ant success I found bitnami installers.
Everything worked flawless.
Great job guys.
I had already reported this issue and Bitnami team said they are working on it, it does not support svn 1.9.x.
Can you please update svn bindings and release latest version of its installer at your earliest? Please.....?
Hi Jawad, Thanks for your review. We are working on the update, and should have one out shortly.by Bitnami Staff on
Wonderful! Thank you so much! It was very easy to install and use. This is exactly what I'd like to find.
Suggestions regarding new TRAC service request system:
1. Provide option to delete attachment, at present unable to delete.
2. Current owner also to be shown over Page-7 of TRAC like page-8.
3. Enhance size of attachments, now one have to attach 4 attachments for 4 screen shots.
4. All the employee ID’s not appearing in Drop down list for distribution, mine ‘5280VIPIN’ too is absent. Pl. provide name too along with ID like ‘5280VIPIN’or ‘5280VG’
5. Provide colour code strips for different status (yet to be attended initially by C3, Under process, Pending, Closed etc) of Service Requests, At present all SR seemed to be of same status.
6. Once "LOG IN" information is persistent in browser. If we log out and than again log in, the same ID is again logged in.
7. vipincris@… Email ID is not showing after @ when click on submit button.