About Bitnami JetBrains YouTrack Stack
YouTrack is an intelligent, easy-to-use issue tracking and project management tool for software development teams. Maximize your team’s productivity with smart issue filtering, handy shortcuts, live Dashboard, Scrum and Kanban boards, and flexible customization capabilities. Use powerful reporting and analytical tools to effectively monitor progress and visualize project status. YouTrack integrates with many version control systems like GitHub; popular IDEs from JetBrains such as IntelliJ IDEA, PhpStorm, and WebStorm; as well as with the CI server TeamCity.
The Bitnami JetBrains YouTrack Stack comes with a free 10-user license. The Free version provides a full set of features, excluding custom logos, and can be used for business purposes. To learn more about JetBrains YouTrack stand-alone pricing, visit the JetBrains YouTrack Website
Key features of JetBrains YouTrack include
- Powerful query language with completion and highlighting for smarter issue search
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts for faster issue creation and navigation
- Agile board with Scrum and Kanban support
- A live Dashboard with widgets for reports, issues, and notes
- Multiple report types for more effective project management and analysis
- Built-in image editor to quickly crop, highlight, and annotate screenshots
- Flexible customization with powerful workflows and custom fields
- REST API for automated operations and integration with third-party applications
- Available in English, French, German, Russian, or Spanish
More on JetBrains YouTrack
Developed by JetBrains, makers of Intellij IDEA and PhpStorm, YouTrack makes it easy to capture and manage issues across projects, visualize project status and generate reports for billing or efficiency analysis. YouTrack comes with Scrum and Kanban support out of the box and easily integrates with third-party applications, including version control systems like GitHub; authentication systems like OpenID and LDAP, along with help desk and test management tools.
Why use the Bitnami JetBrains YouTrack Stack?
- Consistent between platforms
- Free to try