YouTrack is a comprehensive issue tracking and project management tool for agile software development teams.
The Bitnami YouTrack Stack comes with a free 10-user license. The Free version provides a full set of features, excluding custom logos, and can be used for business purposes. To learn more about YouTrack stand-alone pricing, visit the YouTrack Website
More on YouTrack
Developed by JetBrains, makers of Intellij IDEA and PhpStorm, YouTrack makes it easy to capture and manage issues across projects, visualize project status and generate reports for billing or efficiency analysis. YouTrack comes with Scrum and Kanban support out of the box and easily integrates with third-party applications, including version control systems like GitHub; authentication systems like OpenID and LDAP, along with help desk and test management tools.
Key features of YouTrack include
- Powerful query language with completion and highlighting for smarter issue search
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts for faster issue creation and navigation
- Agile board with Scrum and Kanban support
- A live Dashboard with widgets for reports, issues, and notes
- Multiple report types for more effective project management and analysis
- Built-in image editor to quickly crop, highlight, and annotate screenshots
- Flexible customization with powerful workflows and custom fields
- REST API for automated operations and integration with third-party applications
- Available in English, French, German, Russian, or Spanish
Why use the Bitnami YouTrack Stack?
Bitnami makes it easy to run YouTrack in the cloud, locally or virtually. The Bitnami YouTrack Stack is:
We track every release of YouTrack and update our stack shortly after it's released.
If serious security issues are discovered, we provide new versions of YouTrack as soon as possible, often within hours of the availability of a fix.
With Bitnami, you get the same software stack and configuration regardless of where you are deploying YouTrack or other Bitnami Applications. This makes it easy to migrate between different platforms.
Free to try
YouTrack is a commercial application. The Bitnami YouTrack Stack package provides a free trial of YouTrack specifically for use in a self hosted and managed environment.
With the Bitnami YouTrack Stack stack compiling, configuring and all of its dependencies are taken care of, so it works out-of-the-box.
Nobody has written a review of Bitnami YouTrack yet, why not be the first?