About Kubernetes Sandbox packaged by Bitnami
Kubernetes Sandbox packaged by Bitnami is a preconfigured click-to-deploy Kubernetes cluster. Kubernetes Sandbox packaged by Bitnami is an easy-to-use self-contained environment to learn and develop services in Kubernetes that provides a complete development environment for containerized applications. This complete stack includes ready-to-run versions of a Kubernetes cluster, together with local volume provisioner, helm, Ingress controller and Kubernetes Dashboard to offer as close to a production cluster as possible without any configuration pains.
Run your own kubernetes sandbox server in the cloud.
Key features of Kubernetes Sandbox include
- Heapster and Grafana for performance monitoring and visualization.
- Ingress Controller for making your applications accessible using port 80 and 443.
- Helm for deploying charts in your cluster.
- Dynamic Local Volume provisioning so you can work with persistence.
- Kubernetes Dashboard for easy cluster management.
- RBAC authorization enabled by default.
More on Kubernetes Sandbox packaged by Bitnami
As with every platform, Bitnami makes it easy to run applications on Kubernetes. The Bitnami Kubernetes Sandbox comes with Helm so you can quickly and easily access our catalog of trusted, up to date, and easy to use applications and application building blocks packaged as containers and Helm charts for Kubernetes.
Bitnami Kubernetes Sandbox is a complete and ready-to-run Kubernetes environment.
Why use Kubernetes Sandbox packaged by Bitnami?
- Consistent between platforms