About Bitnami package for Pimcore
Pimcore is a leading open source platform for managing digital experiences used more than 80.000 times at leading enterprises around the globe. It is the consolidated platform for content, community and commerce across all customer touchpoints and integrates web content management (CMS), product information management and source data management (PIM/MDM), digital asset management (DAM) and multi-channel e-commerce functionalities in one open source suite.
Key features of Pimcore include
- Source data management/Product information management: Pimcore’s MDM/PIM is built for managing source data in a central location. Pimcore enables users to configure complex multi-domain data models and to consolidate data from multiple sources and formats. Manage product data, including hierarchy, structure, validations, versioning and enriching source data with attributes, descriptions, translations, documentation, and other related data.
- Web content management: Pimcore features single-source and multi-channel publishing functionality to manage information and to integrate content and data from various sources. With Pimcore, users can create and manage digital experiences for various output channels.
- Digital asset management: The pimcore digital asset management platform enables consistent management, tagging, enrichment, and sharing of any number of digital media assets in any format.
- E-commerce framework: The Pimcore Commerce framework is a component based programming framework for creating B2B and B2C e-commerce applications in a rapid application development methodology based on defined APIs.
Why use Bitnami package for Pimcore?
- Consistent between platforms
If you work for a large business, looking to use Bitnami package for Pimcore in production environments, please check out VMware Tanzu Application Catalog, the enterprise edition of Bitnami Application Catalog.