- Deploy open source apps to the Amazon cloud in minutes.
- Get automatic backups and one-click server restores.
Manage servers across multiple cloud accounts from
- Enable end users to self-service and deploy their own applications for departmental projects.
- Run on Fedora. Support for Red Hat Enterprise Linux coming soon.
- Resize servers with one click as requirements change.
- Deploy more than one application per server.
Launch a Rails, PHP or Java development environment
in one click.
The Bitnami Cloud Hosting dashboard provides an at-a-glance overview of your running servers, latest backups, and the estimated cost of running your cloud accounts on an hourly and monthly basis.
Automated backups can be scheduled hourly, daily or weekly. Server scheduling allows you to automatically turn servers on and off, so you only pay for servers when they are in use.