More on DreamFactory
DreamFactory is a smart way to instantly get REST APIs for your mobile, web, and IoT projects. With DreamFactory, you can stop hand-coding REST APIs from scratch and get to work building awesome applications. DreamFactory is free, open source, and runs on any cloud platform or on premises server.
Key features of DreamFactory include
- Instant REST APIs for SQL and NoSQL databases
- Deep SQL support, including automatic REST endpoints for data, schema, functions, and stored procedures and API parameters for complex filters, pagination, sorting, multi-table joins, calculations, aggregation, and more
- Virtual foreign keys for CRUD operations on multiple databases with a single API call
- Instant REST APIs for file storage, cache, email, and push notifications
- Securely connects to any remote HTTP or SOAP service
- Live Swagger 2.0 API docs for all API endpoints
- User management and role-based access control on all API endpoints
- SSO authentication and stateless scaling with JSON Web Tokens (JWT)
- OAuth/LDAP/Active Directory integration
- Admin console to configure APIs, applications, users, roles, scripts, packages, and more
- Linux, Windows, and Mac OS X compatible. Easy to deploy on cloud platform or on premises
Why use the Bitnami DreamFactory Stack?
Bitnami makes it easy to run DreamFactory in the cloud, locally or virtually. The Bitnami DreamFactory Stack is:
We track every release of DreamFactory and update our stack shortly after it's released.
If serious security issues are discovered, we provide new versions of DreamFactory as soon as possible, often within hours of the availability of a fix.
With Bitnami, you get the same software stack and configuration regardless of where you are deploying DreamFactory or other Bitnami Applications. This makes it easy to migrate between different platforms.
With the Bitnami DreamFactory Stack compiling, configuring and all of its dependencies are taken care of, so it works out-of-the-box.
Reviews of Bitnami DreamFactory Write a Review →
Their dynamic open-source platform for mobile application development is likely to be the next big thing. Innovation on the move.
This is an excellent Rest API platform. They have a lot of resources to get you up and running and it saved a lot of time over building my own solution.
Besides being, IMHO, the best back-end skeleton money can't buy, they respond quickly to issues on GitHub and have a full-time support staff as well. Quite nice. And the scripting feature they just released is brilliant!
Since "DreamFactory Services Platform" is such a mouthful, I urge the team to come up with something catchy. With less syllables.
How about "Marvelous"?
I have really enjoyed working with this tool. Very intuitive and the support has been excellent. I am looking forward to future releases.
I have used it as a BAAS , been very happy with the work flow, and the ease of use when it comes to configuring and all those helpful video along with example code that makes it easy to debug and make things happen, also the prompt response on the forum for any issues keep up the good work